1. Eligibility: A transaction on Feeding Trends is to be conducted by consumers above the age of 18 years only. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not allowed to make a transaction in Feeding Trends. It is the duty of the legal guardians of all consumers below 18 years of age to ensure that their wards do not make a transaction without their supervision on Feeding Trends. It shall be automatically deemed that by allowing any person below the age of 18 years to transact on Feeding Trends, their legal guardians have expressly consented to their use and we disclaim any liability arising from your failure to do so.
2. Data Collection: Feeding Trends may collect your personal data when you (a) create an account with us or (b) otherwise provide us with your personal data or (c) use of any related services connected to Feeding Trends or (d) participate in contests and surveys, apply for a job, or otherwise participate in activities we promote that might require information about you; or (e) complete contact forms or request newsletters or other information from us (ex: email). When you access Feeding Trends, we will automatically collect your computer data, which may include IP address, cookies and the ID and location of your device, the city, state or country from which you accessed Feeding Trends, the pages you view, length of time spent on pages, the services you use and the manner in which you use such services (e.g., the content you access, view, click on, search for, transact etc.), the date and time of your visit, & other geographic and demographic information. To the extent that such computer data is maintained in a manner that identifies your name or contact information, it will be treated as personal data; otherwise, such computer data will be treated as non-personal data.
3. Data Sharing: Feeding Trends as an intermediary is responsible to facilitate a transaction between you and the ultimate event organiser, and/or other entertainment provider so as to enable you to book a ticket for an event. For us to be able to facilitate this transaction and otherwise fulfil our contractual arrangements, we may have to share your personal data with them so that they are able to verify the accuracy of the information you have shared with us while issuing your valid entry/ticket, to provide you with services and benefits that you may be entitled to and to conduct their own analysis.
5. Personal Data Disclosure: We may disclose your personal data with any person or entity where we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with the law or in response to a subpoena, court order, government request, or other legal process, (b) produce relevant documents or information in connection with litigation, arbitration, mediation, adjudication, government or internal investigations, or other legal or administrative proceedings, (c) protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of Feeding Trends or others, (d) otherwise as permitted under applicable law. We may also disclose personal data about our visitors, customers, or former customers with the financial service providers such as companies engaged in banking/payments/facilitating financial transactions, customer/support services, etc. with which we have previous agreements. We will reasonably endeavour to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your personal data secure from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, or similar risks and retain your personal data only for as long as they need your personal data to achieve the abovementioned purposes.
6. Third Party Links: Feeding and its services may contain links to third-party websites, including identity verification and social networking websites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites or services to which we link. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites or services. The personal data you choose to provide to or that is collected by these third parties is not covered by our Privacy Statement. We strongly encourage you to read such third parties’ privacy statements before using them.
7. Security: We at Feeding Trends have implemented reasonable security arrangements including physical, administrative, technical, and electronic security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your personal data. The data you submit to us is secure and protected against loss or theft in accordance with the globally accepted data security standards. Despite our best efforts, however, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. In the event where you believe your privacy has been breached, please contact us immediately.
8. Password Protection: We notify that it is your responsibility to protect any passwords you require to access your account, on Feeding Trends. Please use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not share your password with anyone. If you do share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and the consequences. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal data and other information submitted to us. You could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason or if you have grounds to believe that your password has been compromised, you should immediately contact us and change your password. You undertake to treat your password and other confidential information in relation to the use of Feeding Trends and its services confidentially, and we disclaim any liability arising from your failure to do so.
10. Payments: Feeding Trends have used state-of-the-art technology to provide customers with the ease of booking tickets. This technology comes with strict security features, and policy guidelines to ensure the privacy of customer’s confidential personal information. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
11. Grievance Redressal: If you have an enquiry or a complaint about the way we handle your personal information, or to seek to exercise your privacy rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you, you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org . You can even mail us your grievance letter at our registered address (LS1/11 Sector A, Aliganj, Lucknow – 226021). We promise to respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within a reasonable period.
Effective Date – 1st December, 2017